Specialist Foundation Repair Services In The Colony
Foundations can fail for all kinds of reasons. For some property owners, subsidence is the culprit. For others, it is damp or shoddy construction techniques that builders used when they first constructed the house. Foundation problems, however, invariably lead to severe consequences for your property. You may notice fissures in your masonry, extensive flooding, and mold.
When disaster strikes, you need our pier and slab repair services. We offer the following, depending on your needs and circumstances:
- Concrete pier repair for heavy-duty applications
- Steel piers that go up to thirty feet into the ground and have minimal impact on your landscaping
- Helical piers for slab foundations
- Affordable options, such as segmented piers, for homeowners on a budget
Get in touch with us today to find out which solution is best for your home in The Colony.
Why Use Pinnacle For Foundation Repair In The Colony?
Here at Pinnacle Foundation Repair, we offer a foundation repair service with a difference. Our engineers treat every home as unique and understand the local geological conditions.
The Colony sits atop fluviatile terrace and surficial deposits. The predominant soil types in the area are gravel, sand, silt, and cobble size metamorphic rock. We assess your property and the ground beneath it and then recommend the most suitable type of repair, given your circumstances.
Here are some of the reasons to choose our services today:
- Dealing with foundation problems now is much better than leaving them alone and waiting for them to get worse
- Strong foundations prevent flooding and help to keep your basement free from water and mold
- Repairing your foundations helps to improve your landscape and backyard
- Restoring foundations increases the value of your property and makes it easier to sell
- Our repairs provide you with lasting peace of mind
If you’re struggling to find a foundation specialist, you can trust, speak with us today. Here’s why people love our services:
- Third-generation business with knowledge and expertise passed down through the generations
- We understand the unique geological challenges in The Colony, including how to manage fluviatile terrace and surficial deposits
- We offer fast and affordable service, enabling you to resolve foundation issues quickly, without hurting your finances
- We provide in-depth knowledge of local soil types, including gravel, sand, silt and cobble size metamorphic rock