Fort Worth Foundation Repair
Whether it's due to the expansive clay soils throughout Fort Worth, poor drainage, or a construction defect, thousands of homeowners commonly face foundation movement. If you're one of them, Pinnacle Foundation Repair can help you identify what is happening with your home or business, and can stop it.
Foundation Repair from a Team of Local Experts
When your home shows signs of foundation or structural damage, it’s very easy to fall into panic mode. However, Pinnacle Foundation Repair is a team of friendly and honest professionals that will provide a winning service.
We provide an extensive range of foundation repair services, while we also:
• Boast a reputation as one of the best foundation repair services in Texas thanks to our history that goes back three generations.
• Understand local geological formations including alluvium, Denton clay, duck creek limestone, pawpaw formation along with their impacts on the property above.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of historic to modern slab and pier and beam foundations throughout the DFW metroplex, and have completed thousands of successful repairs.
• A quick and affordable service that is underpinned by a free consultation service to help you select the perfect solution for your home.
If your home is in need of foundation repair services in Fort Worth, Pinnacle is the only service you need.
What we do
Pinnacle takes great pride in supporting local homeowners through this stressful part of their lives by providing the professional residential foundation repair services that they require. We believe that planning and preparation are fundamental features, which is why we go the extra mile to get this right.
During the initial consultation, we'll analyze the foundation elevation readings to determine correlation between cosmetic stress points and variances in elevation readings to determine the right solution. This could include:
• Steel Piers – The strongest pier system on the market that reaches greater depth above all others.
• Steel Transition Pier – One of the new solutions on the market that offer an affordable alternative to the steel pier system.
• Drilled Piers – Our 12" diameter pier is drilled down up to 12' deep unless rock is reached beforehand.
• Spread Footings – Shallow piers designed to support lighter structures where drainage is adequate.
Pinnacle Foundation Repair are happy to discuss all solutions with you in detail to ensure that the decision-making processes are simpler than you could ever imagine.
Do you really need Foundation Repair? (Hint: Yes)
Even if the damage to your foundation seems minimal and has only recently become noticeable, it’s imperative that you take immediate action to restore your home to its best.
By taking charge of the situation today, you will:
• You'll save money in the long run as allowing the foundation to further settle can increase the the amount of work needed to address the issue.
• A stable foundation will preserve the value of the property, preventing issues from selling in the future.
• Plumbing can break from shifting foundations, and cause preventable plumbing repairs that becom costly.
• A shifting foundation will cause continuous cosmetic damages to flooring, walls, windows, and other cosmetic related items, and can become costly to repair.
Above all else, taking care of the situation today will provide peace of mind. Pinnacle can help you achieve it.
What our clients say about us
Check out some of our foundation projects in Fort Worth below!
Foundation Experts You Can Trust
Finding quality foundation experts you can trust is a challenge. You need professionals who have the skills and technology to restore your home to its original condition safely. You can’t afford to use cowboys when it comes to your most significant asset. Get in touch with us today to find out more about our service and arrange an assessment.