Foundation Repair From A Team Of Local Experts
When your home shows signs of foundation or structural damage, it’s very easy to fall into panic mode. However, Pinnacle Foundation Repair is a team of friendly and honest professionals that will provide a winning service.
We provide an extensive range of foundation repair services, while we also:
- Boast a reputation as one of the best foundation repair services in Texas thanks to our history that goes back three generations.
- Understand local geological formations including alluvium, Denton clay, duck creek limestone, pawpaw formation along with their impacts on the property above.
- Boast a comprehensive understanding of Fort Worth Limestone, marine mega-fossils, gravel, sand, silt, and clay materials.
- A quick and affordable service that is underpinned by a free consultation service to help you select the perfect solution for your home.
If your home is in need of foundation repair services in Fort Worth, Pinnacle is the only service you need.
What We Do
Pinnacle takes great pride in supporting local homeowners through this stressful part of their lives by providing the professional residential foundation repair services that they require. We believe that planning and preparation are fundamental features, which is why we go the extra mile to get this right.
During the initial consultation, we’ll identify the type and severity of foundation damage before deciding on the right solution for your project. This could include:
- Steel Piers – Offering an average depth of 25 ft, the modern steel piers are installed using the latest tech and data.
- Concrete Pressed Piling System – A relatively new solution that makes the process even cheaper for homeowners working to tight budgets.
- Drilled Piers – Offering a 10 ft deep system, the concrete piers establish supportive structures for long-lasting results.
- Spread Footings – Shallow piers designed for porches and other low-loading areas. They are filled with concrete.
Pinnacle Foundation Repair are happy to discuss all solutions with you in detail to ensure that the decision-making processes are simpler than you could ever imagine.
Do You Really Need Foundation Repair? (Hint: Yes)
Even if the damage to your foundation seems minimal and has only recently become noticeable, it’s imperative that you take immediate action to restore your home to its best.
By taking charge of the situation today, you will:
- Improve the value of the property while also making your daily life around the home far more comfortable.
- Prevent further consolidation of soils causing more of the foundation to fail as it worsens.
- Protect the backyard as the moving foundation will inevitably push the soil and other elements of your garden, causing uneven surfaces and more severe issues.
- Save money in the long run as allowing the damage to worsen will result in very expensive repair jobs.
Above all else, taking care of the situation today will provide peace of mind. Pinnacle can help you achieve it.
Book Your Consultation Today
When your home is in need of foundation repair services, you must get the project started ASAP. Arrange your consultation with Pinnacle today by calling 972-251-0018.