Comprehensive Foundation Repair Service In Denton
When it comes to foundations, no two properties are the same. That’s why it is so important to find trusted professionals in your area with broad expertise across a range of restoration and repair projects. With us, you can get a variety of services designed for your particular foundation issues.
We offer the following pier and slab repair services:
- Concrete pliers – these provide support to your foundations and go to an average depth of 12 feet
- Helical pliers – we use these for slab foundation repairs and new installations
- Steel pliers – not only are our steel pliers strong enough for the job, but we use data-driven methods to protect your landscaping too
- Segmented pliers – our most affordable foundation repair system yet, great for budget-conscious homeowners
Why Your Foundation Repairs In DFW Can’t Wait
Some homeowners are tempted to ignore their foundation problems, believing that they’ll eventually go away or won’t cause any further issues. Leaving critical repair work for a month or two, however, is not a good idea. Here’s why your foundation repairs can’t wait.
- You put your family in danger. Shaky foundations could cause your home to collapse, putting your family at risk.
- It will cost you more in the long-run. The longer you neglect damaged foundations, the more you will eventually have to pay to get them repaired. It is best to act today.
- You risk reducing the value of your property. Delaying foundation repair leads to wear and tear on your property, reducing its resale value and cutting into your returns.
- A strong foundation gives you peace of mind. Living in a property that could collapse at any time is not pleasant. A home is a place where you should feel secure, not in danger.