We know we are living in unique times right now as we all do our part to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. This virus has claimed lives, businesses, and jobs around the world, which is why we take this threat very seriously. As a hands-on business that works closely with our clients to ensure our foundation repair services are up to their standards, we are doing everything possible to keep you and your family safe right now.
We are a reputable construction company that has been deemed an essential service to support homeowners. That’s why we are able to still take appointments, regardless of any regulations. We are dedicated to the health and safety of the communities we operate within, and that starts with you!
What are we doing exactly to keep the coronavirus at bay? We’re glad you asked!
- Glove Wearing: Our team is wearing heavy duty disposable gloves that protect them against germs and injuries. Additionally, these gloves prevent any spreading of COVID-19 germs onto the surfaces at your residence or office. In an effort to remain responsible, we are putting hand-shakes on hold with all clients. And, to be extra cautious, all of our team members wash their hands thoroughly before they enter your home.
- Mask Wearing: Every member of our team is mandated to wear a multilayer face mask that helps to filter dust, germs, smoke, pollution, and air particles.
- Shoe Covers: Shoe covers are worn to block germs and keep your home clean while our workers are onsite.
- Deep Equipment Cleansing: We wipe down your exterior door handles and anything else we come into contact with before we leave the site. We leave your home as clean as we found it so it’s as safe as possible for you and your family. We also sanitize our tools, trucks, and equipment each day. We wipe down steering wheels, sanitize the interior of our vehicles daily, and we sanitize every single item in our tool repertoire daily.
- Social Distancing: We maintain 6-feet of distance or more between our staff and our clients.
- Video Appointments Available: In order to minimize the amount of human-to-human contact within our operation, we have hassle-free, video appointments that can be made at no extra charge. If you feel more comfortable communicating digitally, we are here to accommodate.
We are fervently adhering to the CDC and local health safety guidelines, which is why YOUR health is our #1 priority today. We are open and poised to help you start living a fuller, more protected life. If you have any questions about the precautions that we are taking or the steps that we follow every day, please do not hesitate to give our team a call. We want you to feel confident about working with our operation.
Please stay safe and protect you and your family’s health today. We are in this together.